Glass & Goldberg represents a full spectrum of industries, including banks, funding sources, equipment lessors and lenders, motors vehicle and aircraft lessors and lenders…
To be an effective attorney today, one must not only have a keen understanding of the law, but must be able to apply the law in a practical manner to the particular circumstances to insure…
Thank you for your interest. We invite you to review the Glass & Goldberg website or Contact Us to learn how our extensive knowledge and experience can assist your business.
GLASS & GOLDBERG ESTABLISHED IN 1986
Glass & Goldberg is a vibrant law practice, started in 1986 and committed to delivering high quality and cost-effective legal services and advice for its clients. We represent a sophisticated myriad of clients in a wide-range of industries and are well-known and respected by judges, commissioners, and throughout the legal and business communities for our integrity, responsiveness and high level of competence. We are:
- An A.V. Martindale-Hubbell rated firm
- A recognized leader in all areas of commercial and business law
- Specialists in civil litigation (State, Federal and Bankruptcy Courts) and on the structuring, documenting and closing of commercial finance, business, real estate and credit transactions
- Showcased in Forbes Magazine, as the Magazine’s exclusive Southern California choice for outstanding law firm in the area of Bankruptcy, Property, Commercial and Creditor/Debtor Rights law.
- Selected for inclusion in “Superlawyers Magazine” and in Los Angeles Magazine, continuously for over 10 years, as top lawyers in Southern California
Glass & Goldberg has earned an unparalleled reputation for understanding and appreciating the challenges that its clients confront in a dynamic business environment. Contact Us to learn how our extensive knowledge and experience can assist your business.
AS FEATURED IN
Glass & Goldberg was showcased in the December 2011 issue of Forbes Magazine, as the Magazine’s exclusive Southern California choice for outstanding lawyer and lawfirm in the area of Bankruptcy, Property, Commercial and Creditor/Debtor Rights law.
Our firm has been selected for over 10 consecutive years for inclusion in "Super Lawyers," which represents no more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state. Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers, chosen from a rigorous, multiphase process, who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.Read More
We are the recipient of the annual "Edward A. Groobert Award for Legal Excellence” presented on behalf of ELFA and its Legal Committee. This is the highest award given to an attorney by the organization and the recipient is selected by peers belonging to a vast national network of in house and outside counsel representing the finance industry.View Website